Innovators in Electronic Design
Spotlighting the key people, technologies, and companies that are reshaping the future of the electronics industry. Readers will discover who in the engineering community is making an impact and changing the course of technological development.
DEMONSTRATE YOUR INNOVATOR STATUS
Submit as an Innovator
Make a free submission profiling yourself or a colleague!
- Workers in Science & Engineering – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the changing face of the industry
- Up and-Comers – Young professionals bringing new perspectives
- Trailblazers – The movers and shakers continuing to drive meaningful change and advancements
- High-resolution headshot of nominee
- Nominee’s name, title, and company
- 500 words as to why you are nominating this person for recognition as an Innovator in the specified category
Be sure to include any specific contributions to technology development or industry advancement that make them a true Innovator!
Company, Person, or Team Profile
In 400 words, tell Electronic Design’s engineering audience about the exciting opportunities at your company or highlight a leader/leading team in your organization. Focus on:
- Your company’s product portfolio and why it’s cutting-edge
- A leader or leading team within your organization and why they are cutting-edge
- Sample projects that engineers are now working on and the kind of experience engineers are getting
- Exciting applications and end uses for your products
- Engineering positions for which your company is currently looking to fill
- Link to your company’s job board, LinkedIn career page, etc.
You may include the company logo, up to three full-color photos, and contact information including company, address, and phone along with email and web addresses. Production is handled by Electronic Design.
- A full-page ad across from your company profile*
- Distribution at major industry tradeshows
- Digital distribution to 60,000 engineers worldwide
- Digital edition posted online for an entire year on www.electronicdesign.com
*Full Page Ad Specs:
Live: 7.0″ x 10.0″ | Bleed: 7.5″ x 10.5″
Ad Close: 11/21/2023
Ad Materials Due: 11/30/2023
Comprehensive overview of the market, target audiences, content coverage, and our complete suite of capabilities, all strategically designed to assist marketers in achieving their goals.
Overview of key focus areas, editorial coverage, and distribution channels [included in media kit download as well].
Audience Engagement Report
In-depth report featuring audience insights, demographics, trending content, and circulation.
Digital Ad Specifications
Specifications for digital advertising including display banners, rich media, audience extension, native advertising, newsletters, and 3rd party email.
Electronic Design Team
AL, AR, Southern CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, ND, OK, OH, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY, Central Canada
Director of Sales, Design & Engineering Group
CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, PA, VT, Eastern Canada, Asia
Stay in the know and sign up to receive information on the latest happenings and marketing opportunities from Electronic Design.